At this writing, the vote count for the top of the party tickets has been stalled, manipulated, abused, counterfeited, changed, or all five.
For the 2020 race, a Biden victory will be challenged, and a Trump victory will be challenged by courts, judges, and state legislatures. The outline of this planned chaos has been noted in this newsletter for three months. Its purpose was to deny a popular candidate power and to protect the entrenched deep state by placing a pliant crime boss in the place of Chief Executive.
The most significant story of the season came out just prior to election day, summarized by Scott Boyd.
“Voter fraud is happening right now. We all know it; one would be hard pressed to find a single American on either side of the aisle who would not acknowledge that it’s taking place. Around half the country realizes (or is willing to admit) it’s happening in favor of Democrats, but very few realize just how deep this particular rabbit hole goes.
Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney does. The retired military man has kept his finger on the pulse of the intelligence community and national politics since retiring in 1994. He’s not alone in this regard, but what separates him from other retired military personnel is that his love for the nation and oath to the Constitution compel him to speak out even when he knows it will get him some heat. That heat will be coming based on his revelations in the latest episode of Two Mikes.
A CIA program known as “Scorecard” [a function of the HAMR software] allows its users to change voting outcomes by hacking into the transfer between local reporting stations and state or national data centers. According to McInerney, it’s a small amount, under 3%, to keep it from triggering any alarms. He would know. He served in top military positions under the Secretary of Defense and the Vice President of the United States.”
(Click on the images below to see the videos.)
“Lenin repeatedly stressed that communists must hide their real intentions. In the pursuit of power, no promise or compromise would be ruled out. In other words, to achieve their goals, they must be unscrupulous. Both Russia’s Bolsheviks and the Chinese communist movement made liberal use of violence and deception on their way to gaining power.” Epoch Times Editorial Board
"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." Stalin
"We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." Joe Biden
“The role of declaring the winner of a presidential election in the U.S. falls to the news media.” The New York Times, (later corrected)
“Shortly before the polls close, over 4,000 stringers (cub AP freelance reporters) report to county election centers. When the first polls close, they’ll be ready to start phoning in the raw vote as it is reported by the counties. They’ll place their calls to AP election centers around the country, which, due to the pandemic, will be virtual in 2020. At the centers, a total of over 800 vote entry clerks will answer those calls, and walk each stringer through a dialogue as they enter the number of precincts reporting and the candidates’ votes into our election night system.” The Associated Press, the media organization which reports nationwide vote totals
“[President Trump] could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job." Mika Brzezinski, MSNBC (later corrected)
“It is crucial for both conservative activists and officials in law enforcement to understand that left-wing organizing for direct-action and “nonviolent” civil disobedience is being planned by career organizing professionals working within well-funded, interlocking organizations.” David Reaboi
“The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing federal elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought appropriate for the conduct of a fair election.” Justice Samuel Alito opinion, (pdf) joined by Justices Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch.
Breitbart’s Joel Pollack recently identified a document called “Stopping the Coup: The 2020 Guide,” distributed by the group, Shutdown DC. As he notes, it is described as an organizing how-to guide by The Disruption Project, seeking to use, in its words, “uprisings, resistance and mass direct action” in order to prevent President Trump from “stealing” the election. David Reaboi
“The modern Liberal has confused liberty with power, but the only use he has for power is to destroy. If these fanatical destroyers are allowed to have their way, the next thing to be challenged will be the basis on which the more general “American way of life” is forming. The same charges of inequity leveled against the Southern regime will be leveled against capitalism, private property, the family, and even individuality. The Liberals’ rage is directed against all restraints which allow things to grow in their own native character. He has a verdict of guilty against everything that stands in the way of certain ideas which are themselves life-denying.” Richard Weaver
“According to National Police Association (NPA) spokesperson retired police sergeant Betsy Brandner Smith, Antifa is a dangerous organization with many structural similarities to a radical Islamic terror cell. Smith’s comments attempt to push back against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s statement during a presidential debate that Antifa was not an organization but an idea or an ideology.”
“Antifa is more than just an idea, Antifa has quite a history, going back to the 1920s and 1930s and Hitler’s Brown Shirts, and then we come into the anarchists of the 60s through to today,” said Smith during an interview with The Epoch Times reporter Joshua Philipp.
“The way a person or a society becomes wealthy is by producing more than they consume and saving the difference. That difference, savings, is how you create capital. Without capital you’re reduced to subsistence, scratching at the earth with a stick. These people think that by inflating—which is to say destroying—the currency, they can create prosperity. But what they’re really doing, is destroying capital: When you destroy the value of the currency, that discourages people from saving it. And when people don’t save, they can’t build capital, and the vicious cycle goes on. This is destructive for civilization itself, in both the long term and the short term. The more paper money, the more credit, they create, the more society focuses on finance, as opposed to production. It’s why there are many times more people studying finance than science. The focus is increasingly on speculation, not production. Financial engineering, not mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering. And lots of laws and regulations to keep the unstable structure from collapsing.” Doug Casey
“Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger in her PIVOT OF CIVILIZATION wanted fewer “dysgenic (inferior) stock” meaning “Negroes, Jews, Gypsies and Southern European Catholics.” Famous Black comedian Dick Gregory referred to abortion as “genocide,” and African-American former chairwoman of the Minneapolis Commission on Human Relations, Erma Clardy Craven, said: “Now the womb of the Black woman is seen as the latest battleground for oppression….Now that power is near, the ‘masters’ want us to call a moratorium on having babies. When looked at in context, the whole mess adds up to blatant genocide.” Dr. Dennis Cuddy
“Lockdowns and restrictions of movement and physical contact are great tools of behavioral modification—and behavioral modification, also known as social engineering, is for sure a very respected art form among the powerful ones. A self-respecting social engineer plans ten steps ahead and creates situations in which targets beg for desired changes! I posit that currently, we are subjected to an involuntary S&M dance. We are in the middle of a ritual of designed to create a sense of confusion, insecurity, and dependence—eventually to be resolved by our Masters, for which we will be very grateful because we will just want to the unbearable tension to be resolved. Already, many have developed the Stockholm Syndrome, siding with the abuser. The measures are entirely arbitrary—but it doesn’t matter, we are expected to comply and to accept that our suffering and deprivation are for our own good. It makes us a “better person.” Tessa Lena
1. “For many in the firearms industry, the Biden campaign’s rhetoric is personal. “They called us the enemy,” Alan Rice says. “Look, I spent 25 years in the Marines. I served active duty in the Middle East. And Joe Biden called me the enemy. Our industry is full of veterans, and he called us the enemy. We take him at his word.” There are more privately-owned firearms in this country than there are private citizens. Those firearms are distributed among 40 percent of American households, and that percentage is growing rapidly. On this issue, at least, Mr. Biden is badly out of step with American voters. According to Gallup, 56 percent of us want gun-ownership rights to be relaxed or stay the same. That number, too, is growing."
2. “After I was doxed by Pro Publica, I began keeping tabs on various antifa and communist paramilitary groups in my state. I was shocked to see how openly and brazenly they would conduct “intelligence” on my whereabouts, my family members, where I worked, and they would publicly express intent to assault and kill me.” -- Former Marine Vasillios Pistolis, who was expelled from the Marine Corps for showing honor to General Robert E Lee. Pistolis was denied a carry permit by his local sheriff because he had attended a rally dubbed by the media as “a white supremacist rally.”
3. “Technocracy is an economic system of resource allocation that revolves around technology — in particular artificial intelligence, digital surveillance and Big Data collection — and the digitization of industry and government, which in turn allows for the automation of social engineering and social rule, thereby doing away with the need for democratically elected leadership.”
— Dr. Mercola
4. “Are you in favor of cancel culture? The Democratic Party is addicted to it. Should livelihoods and reputations be destroyed for expressing an opinion, or telling a joke? Is asking someone for a date in the office a firing offense? Were Christine Blasey Ford and Michael Avenatti unimpeachable witnesses during the Brett Kavanaugh SCOTUS hearings? Or was that just an instance of anything goes and nothing matters? How much sadistic pleasure do you suppose has been involved in the professional ruination of men in the media, the arts, and politics? How much of cancel culture and the Me-Too movement have been based on simple coercion, the wish to push other people around, and on vengeance for personal losses and slights?"
— William Kunstler
|5. “There’s a difference between being politically black and being racially black. Being politically black means being a political black activist in a particular way. A concrete example of this that played out was when Kanye West put on the Make America Great Again hat and said that he thinks for himself. And then Ta-Nehisi Coates, a very famous author who wrote “Between the World and Me,” said that he’s no longer black because he’s not politically black; he’s not taking the correct political positions.” |
— James Lindsay
6. “The Second Amendment…fosters the kind of civic virtue that resists the cowardly urge to trade liberty for an illusion of safety. Armed citizens take responsibility for their own security, thereby exhibiting and cultivating the self-reliance and vigorous spirit that is ultimately indispensable for genuine self-government. As the Supreme Court develops the nascent jurisprudence of the Second Amendment, they have an opportunity to show that they understand how a robust right to keep and bear arms serves both individual freedom and civic virtue. If they fail to do that, they will help the nation take significant step toward the soft despotism to which Tocqueville feared we would succumb.”
— Nelson Lund
7. “My tweet was intended to emphasize that border security is national security. Ironically, as they’re having a hearing on Capitol Hill on this very issue, Twitter employees were actively censoring another administration official. This should outrage every American citizen, because they didn’t lock me out, they locked you out. They imposed their own ideology, their own belief system, to justify keeping the truth from the American people.”
— Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan, who was suspended from Twitter on Oct. 28 after stating that the wall helps stop gang members, murderers, sexual predators, and drugs from entering the country.
|The Lord is not deaf to the prayers of the helpless. Psalm 12:5 "Because of the devastation of the afflicted, because of the groaning of the needy, Now I will arise," says the LORD; "I will set him in the safety for which he longs."
Please share this newsletter with anyone that you think would be interested.
For more content like this, please visit GeoffreyBotkin.com.
You can also connect with us on social media. We've just begun to build on these platforms and hope to add more soon.
You received this email because you subscribed to our list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
758 Industrial Rd, Centerville, TN, 37033, United States of America
Powered by EmailOctopus